Top 10 Reasons to Choose 90 State Street for Office Rentals
When it comes to choosing office rentals, whether you need an executive suite, a small office, just a desk, or if you’re looking for one of the most prestigious business addresses in all of Albany, read below for the top 10 reasons you should choose 90 State Street for your work space needs.
1. Rent for the month, rent for a few days, the choice is yours. If you’re a small business or if you’re a traveling salesman in Albany for just a few days, you may not need – or want – to work in an office from 9-5, five days a week. That’s why we offer different types of leasing agreements. Rent an office or cubicle or space in our coworking area the entire month, just Tuesdays and Thursdays, or just a total of 14 weeks. We’re happy to work with you and your needs.
2. Look extremely professional during face-to-face meetings. If you need to hold a meeting of prospects or clients, you’ll have access to one of 90 State Street’s conference rooms. You also can rent cutting-edge AV equipment, conference phones, whatever you need. We can even arrange for catering for a longer meeting.
3. Need your phone answered or mail delivered? Our professional yet friendly receptionists can answer phones as if they worked in “your” office. We will sort your mail and deliver it every day to your mailbox. Never feel you have to wait by the fax machine for an important document; we’ll do the waiting for you.
4. If you’re a solopreneur, working alone can be lonely. Rent a space in our coworking office and you never need to work alone again. Our cowork space also allows for collaboration and networking opportunities.
5. The chance to use our fully-equipped business center. We provide printers, copiers, fax machines, and more.
6. Full access to our kitchen. You can prep for a small lunch meeting here, store your brown bag and sodas in our refrigerator, etc.
7. Having access to meeting rooms, even an executive office, administrative assistance, printers, copiers, and so on means your business will have an exceptionally professional presence at a budget-friendly price.
8. A reception area that gives your guests, clients and prospects a sense that your business has really arrived.
9. Located in the heart of downtown Albany, 90 State Street offers perhaps the best business address in all of Albany!
If you’re ready to take your business to the next level, if you’re ready to wow the socks of your prospects and clients, contact 90 State Street today.